Maple Park is the latest community of quality homes built by Stone Bridge Homes and is located in historic Hollister, California. The quaint feeling of a small town combined with easy access to nearby shopping, restaurants, recreation, schools, employment centers, and major freeways adds to the charm, excitement, and appeal of Maple Park. 49 distinctive homes offer three new home designs with three to four bedrooms, two and one-half baths, and approximately 1,375-1,934 square feet of living space. Maple Park offers impressive features such as two floor plan options for the first floor, open-concept great room and kitchen combinations, enticing master suites, gourmet kitchens with top of the line KitchenAid® stainless steel appliances, and patios in some plans. Rich in tradition, culture, and historic roots, Maple Park is a Common Interest Development that offers the allure of a small hometown in a peaceful, tranquil setting. Residents will enjoy living in a gated community that thrives on family values, pride, and a sense of belonging.
- Why Fiberglass Composition Shingles are a Smart Investment for Your Roof
- Don’t Let Clogged Sinks Ruin Your Day: Call Star Rooter Now!
- Transform Your Outdoor Space with Stunning Patio Pavers from Select Pavers
- Enhance Your Space with Plastic and Insulated Glass from Russo Glass Co.
- Explore the Latest Listings from Mammoth Lakes Resort Realty